Okay here it is....
My challenge is to come up with a worse possible way to start the week off than I have just gone through.
1. I went to have my shower only to find out that we have ZERO hot water - not lukewarm, but outright COLD! So, I 'enjoy' my morning shower by sponging off and pouring cold water on my head to do my hair.
2. Getting off the subway, I round the corner only to see someone vomitting. That is DEFINATELY not the thing to see first thing in the morning.
3. Okay, last thing. I am putting my co-workers radio back up on this ledge he keeps it on at his desk (he was away last week so I was using it), and I knock it down onto the plant he has and break the container. Now, this is not a typical plant container so now I have to try and find something similar to replace it with.
So, if anyone thinks they have had a worse Monday morning, I would LOVE to hear all about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just getting up and going to hell (I mean work) is bad enough for me. I am so looking forward to the weekend...and it's only Monday.
Post a Comment